When did you start your journey?
- I started my journey on August 27th, 2022.
Did you get any time to reflect on how far you came?
- Yes, I have had the opportunity to reflect on how far I have come. It has given me the ability to understand myself better and the motivation to learn new skills in life.
What’s the hardest part of your job?
- The hardest part of my job is overcoming my fear of being on social media.
Do you have anything new to tell upcoming professionals who do what you do?
- My advice to upcoming professionals in my field is to be themselves.
What does collaborating mean to you and how does it relate to you and your brand today?
- Collaborating means working together with a team to improve the way we work, and problem-solve. Collaboration is important to my brand because it helps me to create better solutions for our customers.
Why did you get into your niche?
- I got into my niche to help ensure that specific customers will want to buy from my business instead of the competition. I also wanted to improve the way my team works together, and problem solves.
Where do you see yourself/brand in the next 5 years?
- In the next 5 years, I see myself continuing to grow in my business and looking for more opportunities to expand and improve my brand.